December 3, 2011

The Nipple Police are at it – again

I'm getting really, really tired of people trolling my photo albums and flagging images. Whilst doing some end of the month archiving and reviewing posts, I see where two artistic nudes by Chinese artist Feng Lumin have been flagged...again.

I want to point out that I can freely post the second image below, while the first image gets flagged on G+. I'd like to see some gender equality common sense when it comes to nipples.

BTW, the artistic nude of the young woman is restricted in one album and I have requested yet another review, but the same image is unrestricted (after review) in another album.

Go figure...

If you think all this is rather downright silly, as I do, then please consider signing the Occupy Gplus Censorship petition.



No comments: